Table for Two

Many years ago I lived in the most beautiful little cottage on the same street as Disneyland in California. This is the home in which I raised my children and have some of my happiest memories. This home had a tiny front porch that I showered loved upon. On this porch, amidst the overflowing flora, was a small bistro set where I invited my most cherished friends to break bread with me.

It was here that I shared many long hours of conversation, dreams, heartaches and joys and it is that time in my life which inspires this section of this website.

Today, I invite you to have lunch with me on my porch and share our wisdom, love and encouragement for one another.

Victim No More!

We are not a helpless victim to our thoughts, our emotions, our loves. We are not victim to loss and death. We are not created to be victim to anything.

You were created to be a strong powerful being, sharing your light and your gifts with the world and there is nothing that can stop you if you determine to fulfill your purpose in this life.

Yes, sometimes we get stuck and need a loving push to help us keep moving, but when we refuse these pushes, when we determine to stay stuck exactly where we are, whether it's because we're waiting for someone else to give us the push, or to simply be there beside us before we move forward, or you're just enjoying your crappy state of mind, then that's you creating that reality. Creating a place where nothing is good and all is dark, you are alone and nothing can help you.

None of those things are true.

We have absolute control over ourselves, none of us were created for a life of sorrow, we were created for love and joy and victory. Yes, there are moments of sorrow and stress along the way, some moments so deep and so overwhelming that we feel we will never get through them, but I promise you, if it is your intention to get through, then you will. You may not feel as though you're moving, but you are.

Never give up and I promise you, you will see the sun again.

However, when we sit and tell ourselves, by our thoughts, words and actions, that we will never get past this, then we don't. It is in that moment we are condemning ourselves to never get out of the dark, never see the light again.

No person, no moment, is worth giving your entire life to.

You may think, I can't because my twin lame left me, I can't because I was raped, I can't because my husband was killed, I can't because my child won't speak to me... No! You can't because you chose it.

You are not victim to a person or situation, you are only victim to your own thinking.

Today is a day for breaking free.

Today is a day for remembering the song that was placed in your heart at creation, the light that used to glow from your soul. Today is a day for remembering who you are and what your true purpose to this world is.

We need you. I cannot state that strongly enough.

You are stronger than you know and you've stayed still long enough.

Victim no more are you... victim no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Samantha 365