Table for Two

Many years ago I lived in the most beautiful little cottage on the same street as Disneyland in California. This is the home in which I raised my children and have some of my happiest memories. This home had a tiny front porch that I showered loved upon. On this porch, amidst the overflowing flora, was a small bistro set where I invited my most cherished friends to break bread with me.

It was here that I shared many long hours of conversation, dreams, heartaches and joys and it is that time in my life which inspires this section of this website.

Today, I invite you to have lunch with me on my porch and share our wisdom, love and encouragement for one another.

You Are Not Alone


Life is not always the most beautiful thing.

In fact, it can get downright ugly at times.

It's not easy to rise above what is happening around you, but if you truly want a life of worth, a life that has meaning and purpose, then you are choosing to go against the current and you simply must find your inner strength to rise above what is around you.

There is no other acceptable option for me than to have a beautiful, full life of worth. It doesn't matter how hard it is, how alone I feel or how beaten down I get, I will never surrender. There are days, I wake up feeling utterly alone. I can't even hear my guides on these days. People seem to come out of the woodwork wanting things from me, memories of my twin flame haunt me, dreams of abandonment and the family I'll never have try to get under my skin, but if I stop, if I surrender to the pain, the sadness, the torment, either within or that is around me, then I have chosen to betray myself and that is something I just can never do.

Therefore I do what I must to keep going. I work hard every day at healing, self examination, self love, expressing my soul through my writings and letting my twin flame go every time he comes back to me.

I bear the loneliness of my life the best I can. I focus on helping others, creating stories, I go to Disney for restoration. I know myself, but even still there are moments so dark, I cannot tell which way to follow. In these moments I used to panic and question everything that I believed. I have learned that I cannot do that. In the dark, it is the most important time to stay the course. This has been a very long, excruciatingly painful process for me, but no matter, I keep going.

I believe it's a choice to live a life of magic and beauty. I believe in the law of attraction, not instead of a god, but as a gift from god. I believe he created it to give us everything we ever desired. I believe our choices day in and day out matter. I believe that you can achieve the impossible, you just have to be willing to be damn beaten up along the way, and you can't ever quit, no matter what.

Everyday we wake up and things beg us for attention, people want things from us, life moves fast and we often feel dragged around, alone, and exhausted. Still, everyday ordinary people make extraordinary choices and change their lives, changes the lives of those around them. There is nothing that can limit you, but you.

Let today be the day you start to change your life.

No matter where you are on this road, always remember these things - You are not alone. You are stronger than you know. You have much life ahead of you rich with abundant blessings. Aho and Amen and so it is!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Samantha 365