Table for Two

Many years ago I lived in the most beautiful little cottage on the same street as Disneyland in California. This is the home in which I raised my children and have some of my happiest memories. This home had a tiny front porch that I showered loved upon. On this porch, amidst the overflowing flora, was a small bistro set where I invited my most cherished friends to break bread with me.

It was here that I shared many long hours of conversation, dreams, heartaches and joys and it is that time in my life which inspires this section of this website.

Today, I invite you to have lunch with me on my porch and share our wisdom, love and encouragement for one another.

Breathe

Wherever you are in life right now, I want you to breathe in the truth that you are not alone, you are not drifting, you are not lost.

You are here with purpose and you are a part of something so much greater than yourself.

Today I want you to breathe in that truth into the deepest parts of your soul.

Accept the love that waits for you.

Be still and listen to that love. Let it bubble up inside you, filling your entire being, surrounding you.

Become a part of it.

You are beautiful.

You are loved.

You are never alone.

Have a blessed day.


start video at 41 seconds ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Samantha 365