Table for Two

Many years ago I lived in the most beautiful little cottage on the same street as Disneyland in California. This is the home in which I raised my children and have some of my happiest memories. This home had a tiny front porch that I showered loved upon. On this porch, amidst the overflowing flora, was a small bistro set where I invited my most cherished friends to break bread with me.

It was here that I shared many long hours of conversation, dreams, heartaches and joys and it is that time in my life which inspires this section of this website.

Today, I invite you to have lunch with me on my porch and share our wisdom, love and encouragement for one another.

Flow and Harmony Always


Today I welcome change.

Sweep in like a gentle wave and wash me to the shores of my destiny.

I embrace change and all that life may hold for me.

I welcome new opportunity.

My eyes blink open to the brightness of a new day, new relationships, new missions, new adventures.

My heart swells with the promise of possibilities I never allowed myself to dream of before.

Today is a day of great potential and I would encourage you, no matter where life has taken you before, this is your chance to step into a new life, a new dream.

Set aside fears and wounds of the past, there is no room for them in your new life. Release those that have hurt you, betrayed you. Leave them for their own spiritual path. Today, you embrace yours. No excuses. No limitations. Be everything you feel you are inside. Breathe that truth deep into your soul and let that person live.

You are powerful.

You are beautiful.

You are amazing.

Don't let anyone, or any experience make you think otherwise.

Now go be the sun of your own life and shine into every dark corner bringing warmth and joy.

Be blessed. Be at peace. Find flow and harmony always. ~ Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Samantha 365