Table for Two

Many years ago I lived in the most beautiful little cottage on the same street as Disneyland in California. This is the home in which I raised my children and have some of my happiest memories. This home had a tiny front porch that I showered loved upon. On this porch, amidst the overflowing flora, was a small bistro set where I invited my most cherished friends to break bread with me.

It was here that I shared many long hours of conversation, dreams, heartaches and joys and it is that time in my life which inspires this section of this website.

Today, I invite you to have lunch with me on my porch and share our wisdom, love and encouragement for one another.

Unexpected Blessings


I believe very much in a higher power.

I believe in the law of attraction.

I believe that every day we are the receivers of unexpected blessings and isn't that remarkable?

Make a mental shift today, don't worry about what may happen, wait with expectation for what may happen!

Every time you feel yourself slip into worry, shift your imagination to all the wonderful blessings that are on their way to you right this second.

A check you weren't expecting.

Your daughter gets asked to the dance by the boy she likes.

You get a promotion or other accolade at work.

Someone does you a favor that takes a burden from your shoulders, even for a moment.

There are so many unexpected blessings in every day, start counting them and then every time worry starts to rear it's ugly head, you fight it back with your blessings. I guarantee you, you'll win that fight without breaking a sweat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Samantha 365