Table for Two

Many years ago I lived in the most beautiful little cottage on the same street as Disneyland in California. This is the home in which I raised my children and have some of my happiest memories. This home had a tiny front porch that I showered loved upon. On this porch, amidst the overflowing flora, was a small bistro set where I invited my most cherished friends to break bread with me.

It was here that I shared many long hours of conversation, dreams, heartaches and joys and it is that time in my life which inspires this section of this website.

Today, I invite you to have lunch with me on my porch and share our wisdom, love and encouragement for one another.

Limitiations


Limitations are an illusion.

If there is something standing between you and the dream of your soul, it is not there to stop you, it is there to challenge you. Find a way around it!

The great Randy Pausch said,

“The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.”


Never let yourself be stopped by something that is merely in your mind, or because someone else has said you can't do it because of... Find a way around it. If it's standing between you and something your soul wants, I guarantee you there's a way around it.

You may have to get creative.

You may have to compromise.

But you will be able to overcome it and the journey to that breakthrough will be something that teaches you more than any college classroom on any university campus in the world.

When a limitation shows up in your life, thank god for it and once you're on the other side, share your story with the world because the world needs inspiration and you've just been blessed with a truck load of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Samantha 365