Table for Two

Many years ago I lived in the most beautiful little cottage on the same street as Disneyland in California. This is the home in which I raised my children and have some of my happiest memories. This home had a tiny front porch that I showered loved upon. On this porch, amidst the overflowing flora, was a small bistro set where I invited my most cherished friends to break bread with me.

It was here that I shared many long hours of conversation, dreams, heartaches and joys and it is that time in my life which inspires this section of this website.

Today, I invite you to have lunch with me on my porch and share our wisdom, love and encouragement for one another.

Everything Changes in a Heartbeat


What I love about this life, is that everything changes in a heartbeat.

You can be in the pit of despair one minute, then one little thing changes and the sun starts to stream back in. A kindness paid you helps you keep going. You receive money you weren't expecting. Your kid comes home having aced that test he was so worried about. A law suite settles in your favor, a promotion comes through, you meet someone new and special.

Everything Changes in a Heartbeat

I promise you that.

I remember a few years ago I was at the absolute darkest place I'd ever been and literally with one decision, it all ended. The sun came out and there were rainbows!

As you know, I'm struggling financially this month, and it's scary, but today I'm declaring for all of us that we are about to see a shift, in our finances, our relationships, our careers, our joy.

Abundance is coming and it will cover all of us who keep faith and gratitude in our hearts.

I know god provides, protect, and guides me and I will not doubt him no matter what I may see with my eyes. This is the place my journey has taken me. I no longer wrestle and cry out god whyyyy, I say this will pass, I will wait on you god, thank you

I've seen it happen enough to know how profoundly good god is and I am awaiting his blessing now and I'm asking you to take that step out on faith with me. Believe that your circumstances are about to change. See it in your mind, feel what you're seeing, then speak out in gratitude for what's coming for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Samantha 365