Table for Two

Many years ago I lived in the most beautiful little cottage on the same street as Disneyland in California. This is the home in which I raised my children and have some of my happiest memories. This home had a tiny front porch that I showered loved upon. On this porch, amidst the overflowing flora, was a small bistro set where I invited my most cherished friends to break bread with me.

It was here that I shared many long hours of conversation, dreams, heartaches and joys and it is that time in my life which inspires this section of this website.

Today, I invite you to have lunch with me on my porch and share our wisdom, love and encouragement for one another.

Blocking the Blessings

I was corrected by my guides recently for blocking my blessings. They showed me how my perfectionism and my constant need to fix this issue or surmount that obstacle was in truth keeping supernatural favor from pouring into my life.

I was shown how my attitude and my thought process was in essence saying, "Wait one minute, I'm not ready for that blessing yet, let me finish this really hard task first."

Today I am correcting that and with a grateful heart I welcome in all the blessings of God to whatever extent he chooses.

I will always have things in my life I'm working on, but I will never again see them as blocks to my blessings, as things that have to be completed first... then I get the blessing.

God wants to pour out love and favor on your life right this minute, I would ask you to let him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Samantha 365