Table for Two

Many years ago I lived in the most beautiful little cottage on the same street as Disneyland in California. This is the home in which I raised my children and have some of my happiest memories. This home had a tiny front porch that I showered loved upon. On this porch, amidst the overflowing flora, was a small bistro set where I invited my most cherished friends to break bread with me.

It was here that I shared many long hours of conversation, dreams, heartaches and joys and it is that time in my life which inspires this section of this website.

Today, I invite you to have lunch with me on my porch and share our wisdom, love and encouragement for one another.

Words


I'm making a commitment right now...

I will no longer use my words to describe my situation, but to transform it.

I have said for three years now that language is one of the most important tools we have. It was three years ago when my life had crashed hard and I was laying on a sofa, afraid and alone, constantly saying "I don't know how to handle this" that I heard one of my guides say, "And for as long as you say that, you won't."

I changed that sentence that minute to "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" and from that moment I immediately started building strength and momentum until three years later I'm sitting in my own place in Orlando trying to decide whether I should go to Disney today or tomorrow.

WORDS ARE POWER.

Choose them carefully and empower yourself always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Samantha 365