Table for Two

Many years ago I lived in the most beautiful little cottage on the same street as Disneyland in California. This is the home in which I raised my children and have some of my happiest memories. This home had a tiny front porch that I showered loved upon. On this porch, amidst the overflowing flora, was a small bistro set where I invited my most cherished friends to break bread with me.

It was here that I shared many long hours of conversation, dreams, heartaches and joys and it is that time in my life which inspires this section of this website.

Today, I invite you to have lunch with me on my porch and share our wisdom, love and encouragement for one another.

Solidity



The only way to succeed in this world is to be strong in yourself, strong in your faith, and know what's important and what's not.

This world is a busy, noisy place and it will seek to distract you from your path constantly. We must come to learn that the noise around us is not as important as the silence inside of us.

Only when we come to a place of peace with our own essence, that which is god, when we have tested him and seen that we can trust him, will we find all we need to become all we are meant to be.

I pray for you all this morning enlightenment, faith, and most of all surrender, for it is in that surrender, you will see god, and you will see yourself.

Peace and Blessings ~ Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Samantha 365