Table for Two

Many years ago I lived in the most beautiful little cottage on the same street as Disneyland in California. This is the home in which I raised my children and have some of my happiest memories. This home had a tiny front porch that I showered loved upon. On this porch, amidst the overflowing flora, was a small bistro set where I invited my most cherished friends to break bread with me.

It was here that I shared many long hours of conversation, dreams, heartaches and joys and it is that time in my life which inspires this section of this website.

Today, I invite you to have lunch with me on my porch and share our wisdom, love and encouragement for one another.

Today is a Great Day to Claim All that is Yours!


For those grieving, I pray you peace.

For those celebrating, I pray you embrace the moment with joy.

For those wrestling, I pray you strength.

For those with a decision hanging over your head, I pray you clarity.

This is a day of victory. This is the day that you can claim your destiny. This is the most wonderful day of your life to date, because this is the day you realize that everything you need, everything you want, everything you desire... it's been with you all along and all you really need do, is accept it and use it.

Today you will live victoriously. Created by a god of love, peace, strength, wisdom and light, you are the purest reflection of that. You, no matter where you live now, or what your circumstances, you have the right to align yourself with the energies of the universe and to create the life your soul cries out for. Nothing is too crazy, nothing is too hard.. you are a child of god... use that power, those resources and claim your life!

Live with passion and with purpose, knowing you were created and destined for great things beyond your imagination.

Today is a great day to finally claim all that is yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Samantha 365