Table for Two

Many years ago I lived in the most beautiful little cottage on the same street as Disneyland in California. This is the home in which I raised my children and have some of my happiest memories. This home had a tiny front porch that I showered loved upon. On this porch, amidst the overflowing flora, was a small bistro set where I invited my most cherished friends to break bread with me.

It was here that I shared many long hours of conversation, dreams, heartaches and joys and it is that time in my life which inspires this section of this website.

Today, I invite you to have lunch with me on my porch and share our wisdom, love and encouragement for one another.

Meditation

You are so much more than a mother, or a wife, or a daughter or a sister... you are a whole spiritual being in this realm to bring light and love and truth. I know this about you because you wouldn't be reading my work if you weren't.

Today I challenge you to remember this about yourself and to remember that this part of you needs nourishment just the same as your physical body. Only when we are quiet can the universe speak to us so that we hear it.

We all have busy lives, but making time for quiet, for prayer, for meditation, these things are the foundations of full, blessed lives. But 'god' doesn't force himself on us so if you want this type of connection with the deepest parts of your soul, with god, with the universe, you are the one who will have to make the time for it.

Be well and be blessed and find some time for quiet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Samantha 365